Here you can find useful information to prepare for your engagement session:
An average engagement session takes about 2 hours so please make proper considerations for traffic, hair delays and dressing.
- Please be on time! The light dictates how long I can photograph you.
- I highly suggest to get your hair and make-up professionally done for the shoot
- Don’t hesitate to check photo-shoot locations before-hand.
- Check permissions for locations.
- It’s always fun to bring props :)
- Bring extra cloths for second look.
- Have a make up kit.
- Clean your engagement ring.
- Dress casual and comfortable! Get ready to have great time!
While we meet for the engagement session it’s good to catch up on the progress of your wedding so bring anything that you might need help with (time-line, locations, etc..) I’ll be more than happy to help you with anything!
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions. Look forward seeing you and to have a great day together!
www.yairhaim.com | firstname.lastname@example.org | (310) 993-1561